You are a talented marketer who takes pride in driving business impact with your work. You have experience running co-marketing relationships and initiatives. You can see the holistic picture around the marketing funnel, make informed hypotheses, test, analyze, and scale based on insights. You are known for your organizational and management abilities.
You’ll work directly with our VP of Marketing to grow our partner platform faster than we ever have before while also investing in the continued success of our existing partner base.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute scalable lead generation campaigns to attract, qualify, and convert into high-quality partners
- Onboard new partners in helping them successfully launch their services
- Advise and work with partners to drive user connections to their service on IFTTT
- Grow partner engagement through the development and management of one-to-many communication channels and programs to inform partners of new products, trainings, and other partner resources
- Identify new co-marketing and growth opportunities with strategic partners to bring new user growth to our platform
- Be responsible for developing and executing our sponsored marketing program by working with Business Development and our partners to help drive their business goals
- Discover what defines marketing success for the partner and craft the campaign to match this
- Work closely with Partner Marketing Analyst to monitor partner performance and translate that into new partner marketing plans
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 5-7 years of experience in partner marketing within B2B space
- 2-3 years experience with online sales/marketing
- Deep understanding of performance/paid marketing and channel management as it relates to driving lead generation
- Analytical, with the ability to measure and translate results into insights and decisions
- Detail-oriented with strong communication and project management skills
- Thrives at working cross-functionally
- Scrappy and creative in imagining and executing impactful marketing campaigns
- Developer platform experience a plus