You are deeply curious about how new technologies work and dream about what the future of technology could be. When it comes to solving problems, you approach solutions with an objective and analytical mindset. You crave data and, when it isn’t there, you seek experimentation to validate hypotheses because it’s important to never stop moving forward.
This is a big opportunity to directly influence our company's trajectory by joining a small, collaborative, and experienced team working on the most challenging technical problems at IFTTT today. With over 9.5 million users and 400 partners, processing over 1 billion API events per day and growing, IFTTT is empowering people to do more with the services that they love.
What will you do?
- Partner with our CEO to establish a shared vision and strategy for product development at IFTTT
- Guide conceptualization, design, development, and release of new features and products across multiple teams
- Leverage data, including usability research and market analysis, to deeply understand our products, define product requirements, and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 2+ years of product management and/or engineering experience
- 1 or more years of experience working at a fast-growing startup
- Familiarity with SQL
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills
- Technical understanding of mobile, web, and platform products