- Automatically turn your Android device's WiFi on when you get home
- Turn off WiFi on your Android when you leave home to save power
- Extend your battery by shutting off bluetooth when your battery is low
- Turn off your Android phone's WiFi when the battery is low
- Start playing music when you connect to a bluetooth device
- Automatically set your Android wallpaper to the best posts in /r/wallpapers on Reddit
- Get a notification on your Android Wear when your phone's battery is low
- Get a notification when your battery is getting low
- Every time POTUS signs a bill into law, save it to your iOS Reading List
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Mute your phone when it's charging
- Unmute your phone when it's unplugged from charger
- Anything you save to Pocket gets added to your iOS reading list
- Create a digest of notes for tomorrow morning
- Archive all Completed Reminders in a single list... in iOS Reminders!
- Turn off my lights when I disconnect from my house's WiFi network.
- On Sunday nights, remind me of all the cool things I got done this week!
- Track how much coffee you drink
- Every night, send me a review of all my car trips from today.
- Keep a log of all the times I call my mom.
- Save New York Times articles from a section you choose to your Reading List
- Text my significant other when I get to work.
- Get directions to work every weekday morning
- Create a photo post with a map of your location
- Turn on the lights
- Add a Toodledo note
- Save all my missed calls for after work.
- Save pictures of your favorite meals
- Give me a week's worth of selfies to choose from for #selfiesaturday
- Text my broker to buy me some Google shares if the price goes below $475.
- Let's grab beers
- Email me when I enter or exit IFTTT HQ
- Add a public bitmark
- Get pumped for the New Year with The Final Countdown.
- Text my tweets to my friend who doesn't use Twitter
- Turn off the flashlight of your Manything camera
- Add a public bookmark to Diigo
- Remind me of my daily 2:30 feeling during the work week.
- Send me a daily digest of all Playstation 4-related offers in /r/gameswap.
- Post URLs from Do Note to reddit.
- Add a map of your location to Buffer with a note
- Send me a daily digest of all Xbox One-related offers in /r/gameswap.
- On Monday morning, email me all the Facebook photos I was tagged in this crazy weekend.
- Add my saved posts to iOS Reminders.
- Email me a copy of the Reddit Daily Herald
- Save Mac screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Remind me to download this fortnight's Games with Gold offering.
- "Alexa, trigger call me maybe"
- Weather report