You're a sharp developer looking for a challenge.
You enjoy programming. With the might of the Internet, a text editor, and sheer willpower you feel like you can tackle a whole slew of problems. You’re looking to get your foot in the door at an exciting company, but can’t quite wear the “Senior Engineer” badge just yet.
Why just learn when you can build at the same time?
“Apprentice” is fancy speak for “Shipper.” Commit to production on day one. Maybe a few times. Then have a feature live by the end of the week.
You’ll begin your time at IFTTT on the Channel team, the group responsible for the API integrations that make our service so powerful. Launch features that you, your friends, and our massive user base will love.
Learn how to use expert technologies by working directly with them. You’ll emerge a confident programmer. You’ll think critically about scalability because you’ve worked on systems that must support millions of users. You might even start dreaming about RESTful API design.
Be here at the beginning as we grow into something extraordinary.
Our dreams are lofty. Our challenges are daunting. We’re solving unique problems. So we’ve taken great care to assemble a talented, dynamic, and world-class team. As a part of that team, we need to ensure your success. You won’t work under our engineers. You’ll work with our engineers, taking part in pairing sessions, code reviews, feature pushes, and architecture designs.
We know you like bullet points.
- Three-month program, paid and full-time, with the hopes of having you on the team as an Engineer afterwards.
- Have a blast working alongside a top-notch team. We’re in it for the journey. We’re a unique, well-rounded bunch with loads of interests outside technology.
- Hack on exciting stacks in our service-oriented architecture. Get experience working with things like Rails, Node.js, Redis, and PostgreSQL at scale.
- Get stocked with IFTTT-enabled gear. Deck out your living room with Hue light bulbs or graph your sleep patterns with the Jawbone UP.
Apply if this sounds like you:
- You think IFTTT is cool.
- You’re a builder.
- You are interested in solving difficult problems.
- You take pride and ownership of your work.
- You are creative and product-oriented.
- You want to become a world-class programmer.
- You are eager to learn, fast.