Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Useful AduroSmart and Amba integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Share with AmbaThis action will share your smart device data with Amba.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together