Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Popular AduroSmart and Notifications workflows and automations
Useful AduroSmart and Notifications integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Send a notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a notification to your devices from the IFTTT app.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Send a rich notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a rich notification to your devices from the IFTTT app. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Send a rich notification to the IFTTT mobile widgetThis action will send a rich notification to IFTTT mobile widget installed on your devices. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together