Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Useful AduroSmart and Mapeheat Thermo Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together