Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and MSmartHome Fan integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the fan to the designated operating mode.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn on/off the fanThis Action will turn on/off the fan.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn on/off the oscillationThis Action will turn on/off the oscillation
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Turn on/off the displayThis Action will Turn on/off the display
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Low, Medium, High).
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Turn on/off the beepThis action will turn on/off the beep
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together