Send me a notification when the door is open
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
Useful AduroSmart and MSmartHome Humidifier integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set your Midea Humidifier modeThis action will set your Midea Humidifier mode
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Control your Humidifier displayThis action will control your Humidifier display
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set your Midea Humidifier speedThis action will control your Midea Humidifier speed
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Turn on/off the HumidifierThis action will turn on/off the Humidifier
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set your Midea Humidifier mistThis action will set your Midea Humidifier mist
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Set your Midea Humidifier lightThis action will set your Midea Humidifier light
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together