Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Identify device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Optoma integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn on/off my projectorThis action will turn on/off my projector.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn on/off LED light of my projectorThis action will turn on/off the LED light of my projector.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Mute/Unmute my projectorThis action will mute/unmute my projector.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set VolumeThis Action will set the volume value of my projector.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together