Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Send me a notification when the door is open
Useful AduroSmart and AI Summarizer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Generate action itemsThis query extracts action items from content and returns it as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- SummarizeThis query will summarize content and return the summary as an ingredient you can use in actions.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- Generate takeawaysThis query will extract takeaways from content and returns the takeaways as an ingredient you can use in actions.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together