Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
Useful AduroSmart and AICO integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Run a sceneThis action will run a scene that created from your mobile phone.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Run a remote keyThis action will push a button on any your remotes
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Run a scene by scene nameThis action will run a scene by the name of scene.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together