Identify device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
Useful AduroSmart and AirMenu integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- An AirMenu flag was activatedThis trigger fires when a flag is activated.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- A new order was doneThis trigger fires when a new order is done.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Create a new orderThis action will create a new order.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Trigger an AirMenu promotionThis action will trigger an AirMenu promotion.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Activate an AirMenu flagThis action will activate an AirMenu flag.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together