Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and AirPatrol WiFi integrations
Triggers (If this)
- High temperatureThis trigger fires if your room temperature is too high.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Low temperatureThis trigger fires if your room temperature is too low.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- High humidityThis trigger fires if your room humidity is too high.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Low humidityThis trigger fires if your room humidity is too low.
- History of low humiditiesThis query returns a list of events when your room humidity was too low.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of low temperatureThis query returns a list of when your room temperature was too low.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- Recent history of high humidityThis query returns a list of recent alerts when humidity was too high in your room.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn heat pump onThis action will turn your heat pump on at the set temperature and mode.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn heat pump offThis action will turn your heat pump off.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together