Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Alpaca integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Place Market OrderThis action will place a new day market order for the given symbol, side and quantity.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Liquidate PositionsThis action will liquidate all open positions.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Cancel Open OrdersThis action will cancel all open orders.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together