Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Useful AduroSmart and Atmoph integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- WakeThis action will turn on your window. The difference between "turn_on" and "wake" can be a bit confusing. The "turn_on" action turns your window on if it is currently off and turns it off if it is currently on, whereas "wake" only switches your window on; "wake" does nothing if your window is already turned on.
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- SleepThis action will turn off your window.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Change viewThis action will change the view of your window to a randomly selected view.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Search viewThis action will change the view of your window based on your search query.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Show calendarThis action will display calendar on your window.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Show today's eventsThis action will display today's events on your window.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Hide calendarThis action will hide calendar on your window.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Show clockThis action will show clock on your window
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Hide clockThis action will hide clock on your window
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
- Show weather forecastThis action will show weather forecast on your window
- Hide weather forecastThis action will hide weather forecast on your window
- Turn onThis action will turn on your window.
- Turn offThis action will turn off your window.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together