Identify device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Useful AduroSmart and Chacon / DiO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Plug switched On / OffThis Trigger fires every time a Chacon / DiO plug is switched to the desired state.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Thermostat temperature is above or below a targetThis trigger fires every time the temperature of a Chacon / DiO thermostat is above or below a target.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Thermostat switched statusThis trigger fires every time a Chacon / DiO thermostat change to the desired status.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Thermostat switched modeThis trigger fires every time a Chacon / DiO thermostat mode change to the desired one.
- Shutter position is above or below a targetThis trigger fires every time the position of a Chacon / DiO shutter is above or below a target.
- Shutter is opened / closedThis trigger fires every time a Chacon / DiO shutter is opened or closed.
- Plug switch stateThis query returns the switch state of a Chacon / DiO plug.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- Thermostat temperatureThis query returns the temperature of a Chacon / DiO thermostat (in Celsius).
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- Thermostat statusThis query returns the status of a Chacon / DiO thermostat.
- Thermostat modeThis query returns the mode of a Chacon / DiO thermostat.
- Shutter positionThis query returns the position of a Chacon / DiO shutter (in percent).
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn plug On / OffThis action will set the Chacon / DiO plug to the desired state.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Toggle plugThis action will toggle the Chacon / DiO plug switch state.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set thermostat temperatureThis action will set the Chacon / DiO thermostat to temperature.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the Chacon / DiO thermostat to the desired mode.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Enable / Disable thermostatThis action will set enable or disable the Chacon / DiO thermostat.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Set shutter positionThis action will set the Chacon / DiO shutter position.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together