Turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Useful AduroSmart and Coinbase integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Cryptocurrency boughtThis trigger fires when a new buy is registered in the wallet
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Cryptocurrency soldThis trigger fires when a new sell is registered in the wallet.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Get sell priceThis query returns the sell price of the specified cryptocurrency.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- Get buy priceThis query returns the buy price of the specified cryptocurrency.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- Get user walletsThis query returns a list of the user's accounts.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together