Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send me a notification when the door is open
Useful AduroSmart and dondeEsta Family integrations
Triggers (If this)
- My kid arrives at homeThis Trigger fires every time your kid arrives at home.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- My kid leaves homeThis Trigger fires every time your kid leaves home.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- My kid arrives at schoolThis Trigger fires every time your kid arrives at school.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- My kid leaves schoolThis Trigger fires every time your kid leaves school.
- My kid presses the panic buttonThis Trigger fires every time your kid presses the panic button.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Send "I'm OK" message to entire familyThis Action will send an "I'm OK" message to the entire family through a notification.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together