Change device color with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Ergomotion Smart Bed integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- When the smart bed alarm clock is activatedThis trigger fires when your smart bed alarm clock is activated
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- TVThe bed raise to TV mode
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- User PresetsThis action will make the bed run to the position set by the user
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Zero GThe bed raise to Zero G mode
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- FlatThe bed flat
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together