Dim device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn your lights on at sunset
Useful AduroSmart and Home Connect Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Dishwasher turned onThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher is turned on.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Dishwasher turned offThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher is turned off.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Cycle startsThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher cycle starts.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Cycle is completeThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher cycle is complete.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher door has been closed.
- Salt supply running lowThis trigger fires every time the salt supply is running low.
- Rinse aid supply running lowThis trigger fires every time the rinse aid supply is running low.
- History of dishwasher cycle startsThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher cycle started.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of cycle is completeThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher cycle was complete.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- History of when the dishwasher turned offThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher was turned off.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Start programThis action will start the selected dishwasher program.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Start selected programThis action will start the dishwasher program that is currently selected on the appliance.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active dishwasher program.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Turn on dishwasherThis action will turn on your dishwasher.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Turn off dishwasherThis action will turn off your dishwasher.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Activate Silence on DemandThis action will activate Silence on Demand on your dishwasher*, which reduces the noise level to a minimum for up to 30 minutes*. Please note that not all programs supports Silence on Demand feature.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together