Turn off your light when you leave home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Ivideon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires every time a specified camera detects motion.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Camera offlineThis Trigger fires every time a specified camera goes offline.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Start recordingThis Action will tell a camera you specify to start recording.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn camera onThis Action will turn on the camera you specify.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn camera offThis Action will turn off the camera you specify.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Turn notifications onThis Action will turn on the motion and sound triggered notifications from the camera you specify.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Turn notifications offThis Action will turn off the motion and sound triggered notifications from the camera you specify.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together