Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Alexa, Goodnight
Useful AduroSmart and Lexi integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together