Identify device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Alexa, Goodnight
Useful AduroSmart and MobiLinc integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A lock is locked, unlocked, or jammedThis trigger fires when a lock changes status.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- A device turned on or offThis trigger fires when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- A variable is set to a valueThis trigger fires when a state or integer variable is set.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- A security area changed stateThis trigger fires when a security area changed state to armed or disarmed.
- A program is true or falseThis trigger fires when a program is true or false.
- A sensor turned on or offThis trigger fires when a Motion, Water Leak, TriggerLinc, or Door sensor turns on or off.
- A Z-Wave device is reporting low batteryThis trigger fires when any Z-Wave device is reporting 20% or less battery remaining.
- History of lock locks, unlocks, or jamsThis query returns a list of when a lock changes status.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of device ons or offsThis query returns a list of when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Run, enable, or disable a programThis action will enable, disable, or run a program's If, Then, or Else condition.
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn a light on, off, or dimThis action will turn an INSTEON or Z-Wave light on, off, or dim.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Lock or unlock a doorThis action will lock or unlock a Z-Wave lock.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn a scene on or offThis action will turn a scene on or off.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set a variableThis action will set a state or integer variable to a custom value.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Arm or disarm a security areaThis action will arm or disarm a security area.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Adjust a thermostatThis action will adjust a thermostat's mode and setpoint.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Open or close the garage doorThis action will open or close the garage door controlled by an INSTEON IOLinc.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn a switch on or offThis action will turn an INSTEON, Z-Wave, or X10 device on or off.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together