Identify device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Useful AduroSmart and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together