Change device color with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
Useful AduroSmart and openHAB integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Item state changesThis Trigger fires every time an item changes its state to a value you specify.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Item state raises aboveThis Trigger fires every time an item's state raises above a value you specify and works with any number item.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Item state drops belowThis Trigger fires every time an item's state drops below a value you specify and works with any number item.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of item state drops belowThis query returns a list of when an item's state drops below a value you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of item state changesThis query returns a list of when an item changes its state to a value you specify.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Send a commandThis Action will send a command to one of your openHAB items.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together