Turn off your light when you leave home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Alexa, Goodnight
Useful AduroSmart and Pew Research Center integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together