Dim device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Pushover integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Send a Pushover notificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Update a Pushover widgetThis action will update your Pushover widget/watch with new glance data.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together