Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together