Activate scene with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Useful AduroSmart and Sea Breeze Plus AC integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together