Turn on your lights when you arrive home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Request a track be playedRequest a track to be played
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together