Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
Useful AduroSmart and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of when Sensor data dropped below a limitThis event was fired when there was new sensor data that fell below a defined lower limit Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together