Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Sharpr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- New post with tagThis Trigger fires every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Any new fileThis Trigger fires every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of filesThis query returns a list of every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of posts with tagThis query returns a list of every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Create post from URLThis Action will fetch a post from a URL and add it to Sharpr.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Create post with title and descriptionThis Action will add a post to Sharpr with the given title and description.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Create post from fileThis Action will create a new post with a file attachment.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Add file from URLThis Action will save a file to Sharpr.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together