Turn on your lights when you arrive home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Smarthon IoT (micro:bit) integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Control CommandYou can use control command to control the IoT device. (e.g. turn on/off the light, control light intensity, control 180 servo, change variable for settings, set custom function)
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Control Command (with value)You can use control command (with value) to control the IoT device. (e.g. turn on/off the light, control light intensity, control 180 servo, change variable for settings, set custom function)
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together