Send me a notification when the door is open
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Useful AduroSmart and Swidget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns on.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Turned OffThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns off.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Temperature goes aboveThe trigger fires when the temperature goes above a given threshold.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Temperature goes belowThis trigger fires when the temperature goes below a given value.
- Humidity goes aboveThis trigger fires when the humidity goes above a given value.
- Humidity goes belowThis trigger fires when the humidity goes below a given value.
- Motion beginsThe trigger fires when motion sensor detects occupancy.
- Motion endsThe trigger fires when motion sensor reports vacancy.
- Air quality improvesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes over a given value.
- Air quality declinesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes below a given value.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn OnThis action will turn your selected Swidget device on.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn OffThis action will turn your selected Swidget device Off.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set Dimmer LevelThis action will set your Swidget dimmer device to the specified level.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together