Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Useful AduroSmart and City of Tampa, Florida integrations
Triggers (If this)
- City of Tampa eventThis trigger fires when a new event is posted from the City of Tampa.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- New job openingThis trigger fires when a new employment opportunity is posted from the City of Tampa.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Police calls for serviceThis trigger fires every time there's a police call for service.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of police calls for serviceThis query returns a list of when there's a police call for service.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of job openingsThis query returns a list of when new employment opportunities were posted from the City of Tampa.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together