Turn on device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and WeBeHome - Security and Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Start Scenario Action SetStart a Scenario Action Set. Define in WeBeHome what it should do.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Copenhagen BlindThis action will move and tilt a Copenhagen Blind
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- SwitchTurn on/off a switch
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- DimDim a dimmer
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together