Turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Wemo Air Purifier integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air quality changedThis Trigger fires every time your air purifier registers an air quality you specify (poor, moderate, good).
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Fan mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your air purifier is changed to your specified fan mode (Auto, High, Medium, Low, Off).
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Filter life drops below thresholdThis Trigger fires every time the filter life of your air purifier drops below your specified filter life percentage.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of filter life drops below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the filter life of your air purifier drops below your specified filter life percentage. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of air quality changedThis query returns a list of when your air purifier registers an air quality you specify (poor, moderate, good).
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set air purifier modeThis Action will set the mode of your air purifier to a level you specify (off, low, medium, high, auto).
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together