Turn off your light when you leave home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Change device color with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and WeMo Coffeemaker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Water filter needs to be replacedThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Cleaning cycle requiredThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker is Not Ready Mode (Refill, Place Carafe or Refill Water modes) is activated at your selected time.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker was in Not Ready Mode.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of water filter replacement eventsThis query returns a list of times that your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- History of cleaning cycle requiredThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Brew coffeeThis Action will start a brew cycle with your coffeemaker.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together