Activate scene with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Dim device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together