IF Motion Stopped THEN add row to Google Sheets
Other popular Aerial Technologies workflows and automations
- IF Motion Suspected THEN Turn Device On
- IF Motion Detected THEN Turn Device On
- IF Suspected Motion THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Stopped THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Detected THEN Send Notification on IFTTT App
- IF Motion Detected THEN add row to Google Sheets
Useful Aerial Technologies and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion StoppedThis trigger fires when Human Motion is not detected anymore.
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when Human Motion is detected.
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- Suspected MotionTriggers when there is a lower confidence of detecting movement.
- Suspected StoppedTriggers when a Suspected Motion event has stopped.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together