Other popular Alexa Actions by mkZense workflows and automations
- If Notification received from UniFi Protect, then send DoorbellAlert action to your Alexa device
- If temperature drops below 33°F, then send IFTTTrigger-Temp-Below-Frz action to your Alexa device
- If camera detects object motion make announcement.
- If Dining Off, then send IFTTTrigger action to your Alexa device
- If Garage Door is closed, then send IFTTTrigger-2 action to your Alexa device
- School Location Tracker, Announce on Alexa when set location is detected.
- If tado goes to Home mode, then a trigger is sent to Broadlink and Alexa
Useful Alexa Actions by mkZense and Home Connect Cooktop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together