Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
Useful BG Home and Pixoo-64 integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together