Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Useful BG Home and BOSMA integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Detects loiteringThis trigger fires when the camera detects an unknown person stays within the camera's view for a period of time.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Someone rings your doorbellThis trigger fires when someone rings your doorbell.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- Door sensor opensThis trigger fires when a door sensor opens.
- Smart button is pressedThis trigger fires when a smart button is pressed.
- Detects door-breakingThis trigger fires when a lock detects a door-breaking event.
- Lock blockedThis trigger fires when a door lock is blocked.
- Package theftThis trigger fires when the camera detects someone is trying to steal a package.
- Package deliveryThis trigger fires when the camera detects that a package has been delivered.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch Security ModeThis action will switch your Family's Security Mode to the selected mode.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Lock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will lock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Unlock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will unlock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Trigger Device SirenThis action will trigger the siren on the selected Bosma device.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together