Set Security Mode to "Home" when you return home
Popular BOSMA and Location workflows and automations
Useful BOSMA and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Detects loiteringThis trigger fires when the camera detects an unknown person stays within the camera's view for a period of time.
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- Someone rings your doorbellThis trigger fires when someone rings your doorbell.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- Door sensor opensThis trigger fires when a door sensor opens.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- Smart button is pressedThis trigger fires when a smart button is pressed.
- Detects door-breakingThis trigger fires when a lock detects a door-breaking event.
- Lock blockedThis trigger fires when a door lock is blocked.
- Package theftThis trigger fires when the camera detects someone is trying to steal a package.
- Package deliveryThis trigger fires when the camera detects that a package has been delivered.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch Security ModeThis action will switch your Family's Security Mode to the selected mode.
- Lock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will lock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Unlock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will unlock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Trigger Device SirenThis action will trigger the siren on the selected Bosma device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together