Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
Useful BG Home and GE Appliances Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together