Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Useful BG Home and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together