Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
Useful BG Home and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together