Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
Useful BG Home and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together