Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
Useful BG Home and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together